The Relapsing Polychondritis Awareness and Support Foundation (RPASF Inc.) offers information about the disease, helpful contacts, links to our support groups, as well as information about upcoming autoimmune disease events and fundraisers.
The Relapsing Polychondritis Awareness and Support Foundation’s purpose is to:
- Increase awareness about relapsing polychondritis.
- Provide support (primarily through the use of the internet, social media, and patient advocacy programs) for those who are affected by relapsing polychondritis.
- Support research to advance a cure for relapsing polychondritis.
- Promote quality care for relapsing polychondritis patients.
- Engage in such other activities in connection therewith that the Board of Directors may authorize, in all cases subject to the provisions of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, or the corresponding provisions of any subsequent federal tax law.
Board of Directors
Our foundation’s Board of Directors includes members with a diverse set of experience including government, healthcare, non-profit development and fundraising as well private sector operational and corporate expertise across multiple disciplines. The team is strategic in our shared vision to advance awareness about relapsing polychondritis, promoting new research efforts, autoimmune diseases awareness, improving diagnosis and connecting patients with the resources and support they need.